Portland Medical Practice will continue to provide advice/treatment for any medical concerns. However, there have been changes to protect staff and patients during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Only enter the building if you have a pre-booked appointment or you have been asked to attend by a clinician.
- Use the intercom to speak to reception team.
- Place prescription requests through the letterbox at the front of the building.
- Please follow the latest Covid NHS guidance. Please wear a face mask or covering when entering the building.
Please note we will not be booking face to face GP or Nurse appointments unless advised by a clinician.
All our appointments are now made through the new online eConsult system.
The receptionist will arrange a telephone or video consultation for you if necessary in accordance with national guidance.
Please remember we are still here to provide advice/treatment for any medical concerns. If you need to be seen face to face we can arrange this in a way that keeps you safe. Please do not ignore worrying symptoms.
"The most important symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)."
If you think you have Covid, get tested.